Welcome to Empower Melbourne Shuffle
Are you a dancer trying to empower your creative expression but lack some of the following skills?
Staying on beat
Keeping the creativity flowing
Hand eye coordination
At the end of each and every day, do you find yourself wishing or wanting any of the following
Wake up everyday knowing you have the power to dance yourself clean.
Have that confidence you’ve always wanted on and off the dance floor.
Become an amazing, well-rounded shuffler / dancer.
Inspire others to dance by sharing your passion with the world.
Unlock your true potential and express yourself the way you always imagined.
Can you relate to any of the following personal statements?
“I lack confidence in my ability to express myself on the dancefloor.”
“I sometimes compare my dancing to others and can’t live up to those expectations.”
– “I wish I could just flow without thinking about it.”
“I want to feel more energized, instead of drained, while expressing myself.”
“I am often paralyzed by the perfectionism monster.”
What I Do
I help beginner Shufflers and dancers learn the fundamentals and foundations of Melbourne Shuffling so that they can learn to tap into that dancer within and feel what it’s like to truly be free on the dance floor or anywhere without feeling shy, afraid or stuck – you’ll be able to just flow and be your happy self once you learn what I have to offer. (I can guarantee that).
I designed and created Empower Melbourne Shuffle for those who are trying to unlock their flow, unlock their true potential, and make their passion for Shuffling and dance a reality – just like you! I was once in your shoes. When I first started, I could NOT keep up with the beat no matter how hard I tried. So believe me, there is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
This course is for all levels – beginner through advanced. Bypass the grind of searching for all the answers in what sometimes seems like an endless abyss. This course is jam packed with all the juicy wisdom that took me 4 years to learn from a large variety of shufflers, hundreds of shuffle meetups and many, many hours in the Shuffle Lab.
Empower Melbourne Shuffle is exactly what it sounds like – I want to help people EMPOWER themselves through the dance style that is the Melbourne Shuffle. Once you learn this style it becomes highly addicting. It’s a moving meditation for those who can’t sit still.
- 6 x 60min pre-recorded lessons
- Fundamentals of Melbourne
- Tips, Tricks and Secrets
- 6 x 60min one-on-one lessons
- Tailored to your needs
- On-call if available
- 6 x 60min one-on-one lessons
- On-call all month - VIP
- Access to 6x60min videos
Regardless of which tier you sign up for, the curriculum includes:
- Slides and Glides
- Emphasis on Melbourne shuffle and putting it all together.
- Deep dive into the history and many layers of this dance.
Most frequent questions and answers
- The course is 30 days, It’s divided into 6, 5 day blocks (T-step, runningman, slides and glides, kicks, spins, then putting it all together in the last block. (It is your job to practice each fundamental within each 5 day block before we begin the next block. I made it very simple, practice the 1 fundamental and that’s it nothing else because I don’t want you overloaded with too much information because there is A LOT of layers and information to this dance, just like any other dance out there.
- This course was made to be repeatable because fundamentals are timeless, and even the masters of this dance form drill these 6 foundations and will continue to do so for as long as they are dancing. You can’t expect to be a master in 30 days, but you can expect to leave this course with a greater understanding of the Melbourne Shuffle and a solid foundation that you can move forward more confidently with.
- Refund Policy: All sales are FINAL. There are no returns or refunds to be given UNLESS you finish the program in the month that you purchased it for and don’t feel like you’ve learned anything, (you just have to prove that you tried it first by completing the course, tell me why you think it didn’t work for you. If I confirm it is the fault of the program instead of the client, I will offer a refund). If any exceptions are to be made, it is completely up to me. Seller also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- I’ve danced and performed at over 20+ festivals
- I’ve been teaching shuffle lessons since 2018
- I am the leader and one of the founders of my Shuffle Dance Crew, Kinetic Amity! Check them out on IG @Kineticamity
- I first fell in love with Melbourne shuffling back in 2016 when I visited a good friend in Pacific Beach California, he had a dance background when he was in high school. And that is really all It took for me to get hooked on shuffling.
- I’ve been dancing my entire life, I was born to teach and dance!! 🙂